Do you often wonder how some writers produce four, eight or even ten books every year whilst it takes you at least a year to complete that first draft? Do you believe that if only you had more time maybe you too could be this prolific? Whatever your circumstances you can improve your productivity, write more words in the time you have available and, ultimately, get your book finished.
This books contains tips and techniques to enable you to:
– Write faster and increase your word count
– Avoid distractions and overcome procrastination
– Turn your book into a project with manageable tasks and targets
– Set a deadline, and hit it
– Use your diary to effectively manage your time
– Take control of your “to do” list
– Overcome imposter syndrome
– Avoid technology overload
– Manage writer’s block
– Stay focused, energised and motivated
– Make effective use of writer’s tools
– Create more time to write
– And finally – finish that book.
Follow the techniques in this book and you will be able to write, edit and publish your book to a deadline that you’ve already determined is achievable. Continue to make changes that improve your productivity and you too will become a productive, prolific and successful writer.